The COVID-19 Business Support Grant provides Queensland businesses with funding to help them survive and recover from August 2021 lockdowns. Closing date: 16 Nov 2021.
What can small businesses get?
Initial funding of $5,000 plus a one-off top up payment of $5,000 making a total of $10,000
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must:
1. Employ staff (employees must be on your payroll and does not include any business owners)
2. Have a Queensland headquarters
3. Have an annual turnover of more than $75,000
4. Have an annual payroll of not more than $10 million
5. Show or declare a reduction in turnover of 30% or more for a 1-week period that includes at least one full day of lockdow
6. Demonstrate that your business or not-for-profit organisation was directly or indirectly impacted by the South East Queensland and/or Cairns and Yarrabah lockdown events.
How do you apply?
Find out more about eligibility and how to apply at COVID-19 Business Support Grants.